Jim,

Well, it seems that preOpenStack isn't getting called at all ... doesn't seem to want to really display the stack window.

The InitAll is pretty simple (all of it is pretty simple):

on InitAll
   delete global gMailBoxCountA
   delete global gMailBoxTimeA
   delete global gMinTimeDiff
   delete global gTimeStamp
   set the twelveHourTime to false
   put "" into field "myFilterList"
put "Filter Report Starting..."&&linefeed after last line of field "myFilterList"
end InitAll

So, I clicked and selected every include listed ... and still no joy.

I have other stacks from the past that seem to work. Note that I tried this with Studio 2.9.0 Build 610, and the standalone acts the same (i.e. no window).

I really didn't do anything special to the environment (that I can recall doing :-)

Note that I am running on a MacBookPro and have an external screen, wonder if that is making RR crazy?

I know its something silly,
Mike.