David Bovill wrote:
I'm wanderign if anyone has any recommendations for creating irregularly
shaped hot spots on images - equivalent to html image maps? The problem is
that if you make a polygon transparent it no longer gets any mouseUp / user
interaction like you would with a transparent button. The best I can come up
with is to set the ink to "noop" and keep the polygon opaque. Seems to work
though I don;t know how well that will work out cross-platform yet?

Anyone got a stratgegy for creating clickable transparent polygonal overlays
in Rev?

Fill it with white and set the blendlevel to 99?