Folks,
since we all like to be teased every now and then, let me share what I've
been working during my lunch time, as some of you know, during lunch, I just
work on free projects.

So, take a look at a very alpha version of WeCode Planet at:

http://wecode.org/planet/

WeCode.Org is my umbrella domain where I will share things common to Rev
education. The planet subsite is a metablog that collects posts from other
blogs in a convenient place. This is just an alpha right now, there will be
a public API and a form for adding new sites.

Hope you guys like

Cheers
andre