Hi Sarah,

Formattedheight and -width don't work correctly if the player is hidden or if a stack is being opened and the players is being loaded before the stack window is visible.

There are problems with visual effects.

There are lots of problems with putting objects over player objects.

MouseClicks may not work.

Usually, if you try to solve one of these problems, another problem arises.

I hate your idea. I need a bucket now.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille