Hi you all,

I'm in search for a solution to print text that runs wider than a landscape A4. The normal printing commands work for printing text where the number of lines is more than an A4 can carry. The rest is printed on a second etc. page. But with text that extends the width of a (landscape) A4, the text that extends does just not print. I would expect that it would print on a second page, especially as I can choose the order of printing of the pages in such a case in my printer dialog. I need something which does not wrap my lines. The line should print on at the same line number
 on the next printed page.

Anyone any ideas?

Beat,

Beat Cornaz