Hi Richmond,

Klaus Major wrote:
Hi Richmond,
I have recently noticed that one cannot place objects
manually where their positions involve odd numbers.
Too bad!
For example:  123,123
One can drag an object to 122,122 or 124,124
The rest has to be done by adjusting values via the
Preferences palette.
What a pity!
When one has to place some 2500 objects (as I have
with my Sanskrit Typewriter) this can slow things down
considerably.
Oh well!

On the other hand one could open the Rev Preferences -> Appearance
and set the value of "Grid spacing (pixels)" to 0 or 1 :-D

Best

Klaus

--
You sarcastic *&%$£)( !

I do my best :-)

Thank you for pointing out something that suddenly makes a lot of
things look brighter.

Best

Klaus

--