Friends and neighbors,

We have a new tRev Feature Friday video for your viewing pleasure:

   http://reveditor.com/feature-friday-new-stats-feature

It shows the following:

- highly optimized auto-complete that can keep up with fast typists
- more items actually getting auto-completed while you type
- a preference called "Plus" that increases your white space in the code editor and object browser - a new pane in the editor called "Stats" that tells you 6 things you'd like to know about your code

Here's a sample of the stats (statistics) we track while you type in tRev's editor:

current line:   8       starting line number of the selected code

total lines:    399     includes everything
total bytes:    16,822 (16.4K)  includes everything

code lines:     352     excludes comment-only lines and empty lines
comment lines:  30 (9%) includes comments within lines of code

handlers:       18      includes raptor handlers
avg handler:    22 lines        excludes comment-only lines and empty lines

folders:        6       number of folder comments (made with -->)
avg folder: 3 handlers number of handlers per folder including raptor handlers

Best,

Jerry Daniels
Watch tRev - The Movie
http://reveditor.com/trev-the-movie