Again, I am fine with my entire article appearing. Less hassle for your readers.

Best,

Jerry Daniels
Watch tRev - The Movie
http://reveditor.com/trev-the-movie

On Oct 16, 2009, at 9:19 AM, Andre Garzia wrote:

Jerry,
I am just including what is on the RSS, I will investigate how to do
excerpts.

Cheers
andre

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 10:23 AM, Jerry Daniels <jerry.dani...@me.com>wrote:

Andre,

I think Dom is saying that since your blog supplies the entire article, what's the incentive for the reader to visit the original site? The original author may prefer an excerpt so that folks will have to visit the original site to see more, etc. As one of the authors, I'm OK either way...excerpt or
entire article.