Hi,
This is how you solve the opening problems with Revolution on Macs using Snow Leopard. 1) Go back to the original Snow Leopard System application disk and load the program called "Rossetta". In the new Mac version it is included separately on the disk. 2) Once it is loaded, select your Rev. application in the Finder but don't open it. Go up to the Mac finder menu bar and select "Get Info" under the File Menu. 3) In the window that pops up, if the "General" is not opened, open it. Go down the window until you find a box with the name "Open with Rossetta". Check it. Close the window.
4)  Open Rev. and it should perform the way you expect it to.

It is that simple. Now, whether or not this will work with the stand- alone applications, you may create, I don't know. I just know it works for all of the stacks I make for use on this computer. Perhaps those of you who create such stand-alones can use this information to insure that they will open on computers using Snow Leopard.

Enjoy,
Sandy Hargrove