Well I did say *if* Rev is going to be strict. I have no idea whether it should be =). But yes, I would say send and dispatch should follow the same rules here.

On the second part... amen.

Fair enough. But then we should insist that "dispatch" not be allowed to
"send" system messages. And now this really is getting to be too much.

I love Rev for the same reasons I love HC. They are magnificent
intellectual tools manipulatable by mere mortals. Therefore I will cut either any break
they need; I just want to know how they work.