Mark,

You're entirely welcome. Glad you like tRev. If you find an anomaly, please email me (je...@reveditor.com) with the details (what led up to it, what you're running, etc.). I don't want to overstay my welcome on the Rev list by doing full-fledged support, here.

Briefly...

I couldn't help but notice that you are running Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger). I have never tested tRev on it. It may be that the "app switching" which hides the tRev window is not working on that particular, older Mac OS. It is working fine on the newer Leopard(s), however.

Best,

Jerry Daniels
The latest tRev Video:
http://reveditor.com/feature-friday-column-buttons-better-clairvoy