On Oct 26, 2009, at 2:25 PM, Josh Mellicker wrote:

Ever jump to a different script (or email, document, etc.) and need to copy more than one thing?

Rather than going back and forth, just install jumpcut:

http://jumpcut.sourceforge.net/

You can copy script snippets, multiple phrases, whatever (I've only used it for text), then when pasting, use cntrl-opt v and choose from your last x copies.

Good suggestion, especially for those doing web site design. There are so many pieces that need to be moved/copied between programs and internet locations.

For years I used CopyPaste Lite (free), and recently upgraded to CopyPaste Pro because of the extra features and storage capabilities.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas