Thomas McGrath III wrote:
Having survived SuperCard's web plugin and 'Windows' version, I still am very optimistic. We already have something much more than the SC plugin and with a path to further features and possibilities. I understood this to be 'final' but with many updates after that.

2 cents
Well, I am fantasizing about the RunRev team getting as cheesed-off as I am by my negative flack and releasing a version
where palettes finction perfectly as a way to get me to shut-up . . .    :)

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgr...@comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html