François Chaplais wrote:

Le 28 oct. 2009 à 22:59, Richmond Mathewson a écrit :

This IS available through 'Check for Updates' even thought Kevin
only referred to Enterprise; although whether there is a Linux
build of B4 yet I don't know.

did you manage to actually do the update? I get the "no such file " error

How fascinating: I just tried to update my Studio 4 dp-4 (Mac) again
[working on the theory that God likes a trier . . .   :)  ] and was informed
that there are no updates available. So, from the people who don't
tell us very much I have deduced that there is probably NOT going to
be a studio dp-5 made available.