On Thursday, June 5, 2003, at 07:17 AM, Trevor DeVore wrote:

I just went to http://www.metacard.com/get.html and downloaded the external samples from there. I also downloaded metacard to test the sample external with and everything worked fine except on OS X you need to change the name of the compiled bundle to "external" rather than "external.bundle" for it to work with the sample metacard stack. Creating externals with these samples has worked in Rev 2.0 as well.

Also remember that on Mac, the binary format used by metacard has changed from CFM to Mach-O. The programming interface for externals is the same, I guess, but they will need to be recompiled to work on Rev 2.0.

I remember reading Jeanne is working on some SDK tutorials and such. How is it coming? :-)

Alex Rice, Software Developer