Dr. Campbell,

As you state, the programming involved is not terribly complex. Perhaps I'd make use of "grab", "mousedown", checking position of objects. The scoring math should be easy to apply unless there is something not readily evident in the online example.

I'm sure I could easily produce this for you for a minimal fee.

I've worked on neurological testing applications before. I was the sole developer for an upper body orthopedic analysis application, featuring 15 video guided, standard medical tests (Apley's, Finkelstein's, Phalen's, etc.). The application used the results of the tests to assign preventative and rehabilitation exercises out of a set of 100 various video guided exercises.

A very short reference on my experience is at:  http://ezpzapps.com/sims/

I'm currently developing an application for a film director in the UK but am seeking additional work. Diverse portfolios and interests are good to have.

I'm interested in long term business relationships with people who present interesting ideas that need to be developed and price my work accordingly.

Please get in touch if you would like to discuss this or other projects.

Regards,

sims