On 09.11.09 at 12:48 -0400 william humphrey apparently wrote:
Thanks for everyone's replies about openstack message confusion. Putting the
openstack (as well as closestack) items in the first card of the mainstack
solves everything and I think it is  something I used to know along with a
myriad of other knowledge my gradually dying brain cells once contained. But
now the information is in this great searchable resource.

Warning: putting closestack on the first card may not always work as expected -- that handler won't get called if the stack is closed while user displays a non-first card. In other words, a multi-card stack should have closestack on the stack level unless its functionality pertains only to the first card.

Robert