Try here:

http://www.runrev.com/company/press-room/media-resources/

Should be lots of shiny updated images for you all to use.

Regards,

Heather

On 12 Nov 2009, at 12:32, Peter Brigham MD wrote:

Also, RunRev has always requested that anyone releasing a rev-based product include attribution crediting the development tool, with something like "Created with Revolution©" along with an icon, and they provided a couple different sizes of icons to use. Have these been updated? If so, could someone point me to them?

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmb...@gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig