Jan Schenkel wrote:
Well, the SuperCard crew has it 'easier', as they only need to support MacOSX
and don't have to bother with offering equivalent functionality on Windows or
Linux.

PDF export is available on Mac, by the way - see the 'printerOutput' entry in
the dictionary. But yes, it is Mac-only. Of course, for cross-platform PDF
export, you can always give Quartam PDF Library a try ;-)

As for better field formatting, I'm sure it's on the radar for the RunRev team.
Rotation, skewing etc might very well be on their graphics shortlist, as part
of complete transformation support.

Don't despair,

I never despair; but I do have a rich fantasy life that, largely, revolves around expanded capabilities for RunRev.

file the enhancement requests in the quality control center and get votes for it -
the best way to ensure the RunRev HQ is aware of your needs and wishes:
<http://quality.runrev.com>

Jan Schenkel
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====
"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish at the same time."  (La
Rochefoucauld)