Hello folks,
Has anyone tried (or had any luck) running a revlet in the Google Chrome
browser?
I have a couple of stacks that I've been doing some testing with which are
functional in IE, Firefox and Safari... neither will work with the Google
Chrome browser.

Also, has anyone experienced any type of control alignment oddities in the way
Revlet's are rendered from one browser to another?

Just trying to see whether I should submit something RunRev of if it's just on
my end....

Regards,
David C.