Thanks, Troy!

I've just posted some videos about our new text editor: tText. It's a tabbed text editor with lots of HTML styling ability. It's more for blogging and commenting than for building sites, etc. But here's the kicker: it's VERY extensible. And it's EASY to extend. We've got a great Plugin Manager so you can do ANYTHING you like with your text and write it all in Revolution. Munge your text and then show it in a new tab, if you like. I'm excited about this product and the potential it has for consultants, IT professionals and inventive users.

The world's first text editor with Revolution plugins:

    http://reveditor.com/feature-friday-part-2-ttext-a-super-text-edit

    http://reveditor.com/feature-friday-part-3-extend-ttext-with-plugi

Best,

Jerry Daniels