On Nov 14, 2009, at 7:07 PM, Jan Schenkel wrote:
It would be great if the RunRev team could give us any type of affine transformation, as is possible with Java2D graphics. They allow you to apply translation, rotation, stretching, skewing, etc. to anything you 'draw' in a Graphics2D object. Think of what we could do with rotated fields, images and even movie players :-)

Quite some time ago I made a demo using Trevor's quicktime external that rotated movie players ;-)

Haven't used it in a while, but it is still included on Trevor's web site.

sims