We've had some discussion here about the Rev IDE breaking under Snow Leopard; specifically, in v3.5 double-clicking a .rev file would launch Rev okay but Rev wouldn't open the file.

IIRC at the heart of the problem was that the file paths passed to the app in the odoc event were in a different format than before, so any attempt to use those would result in a "can't find file" error.

This is reportedly fixed in v4.0, but for one of my apps I'd like to see if I can fix this with the v3.5 engine.

Unfortunately, Ken and I walked through a few different scenarios this morning and can no longer replicate the problem with v3.5.

It may be useful to note that the system we tested on is running OS X 10.6.2, but nothing in Apple's release notes suggest they've fixed the issue on their end.

So my questions for you folks are:

- Anyone here experience this in your own standalones?

- Do you have a recipe for reproducing it?

- Either way, which version of Snow Leopard are you running?

TIA -

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World