Hi Monte,

As a very simple example, create two buttons and a field. Set the script of btn 2 to the following:

on mouseUp
     set the textFont of btn 1 to "Arabic,unicode"
     set the textFont of fld 1 to "Arabic,unicode"
     set the label of btn 1 to the unicodetext of fld 1
end mouseUp

Press button 2, paste Arabic text into fld 1, press button 2 again. A little bit of experimenting may be required.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Download Strõm Flow Chart Software
http://flowproject.economy-x-talk.com

Op 17 nov 2009, om 22:43 heeft Monte Goulding het volgende geschreven:

Hi Mark

It is possible. Can you tell a little more about what you need to do?

Well, we haven't considered other languages just yet so we would need to parse over all the objects in a reasonable size application and update them with arabic labels or contents. While we are at it I'd like to implement it so next time we can just replace a file and it will update the application at startup or something.

Cheers

Monte