Google is detecting the "browser" you're using and formatting the results differently.

The default User Agent String for Rev is something like "Revolution(Win32)." Use the httpHeaders command to set one that resembles your desired browser. e.g.:

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1)

The resulting HTML code should then match.

"James Hurley" <jhurley0...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:097c4fd2-75da-40c9-ab0a-cdfc8e168...@sbcglobal.net...
I am trying to do address verification.

For example, the county DB lists the following two address

10187 Grinding Rock Dr [tab] Grass Valley CA 95945
and also
10187 Grinding Rock Dr [tab] Grass Valley CA 95949

I want to find out (programatically) if the zip should be 95945 or 95949

So here is my dillema:

When I do a Google search for the 95945 zip code address I get a page that tells me that the zip code should be 95949

When I compare the source code of this page with the RunRev result from the following:

get url "http://www.google.com/search?q=10187%20Grinding%20Rock%20Dr%09Grass%20Valley,%20CA%2095945 "

The value of "it" is not the same as the source code of the Google search page. Not even close.

What am I missing?

Jim Hurley