bar...@libero.it wrote:
Hi all,

I agree that the new online docs are very useful, especially as all my IDE dictionaries in 3.0, 3.5, have become corrupted since I mixed stacks from different versions and opened them in 4.0 beta.

Actually, it isn't the dictionaries that are corrupted, it's your preferences file. Deleting that fixes the dictionary, but you have to delete it every time you launch a different version of Rev. The better solution is to install the latest 4.0. It fixes the problem permanently.