I have to speak up here and urge anyone who hasn't been keeping up to check out the tRev blog and videos. At this point tRev is worth a lot more than the $50 introductory price, so as a guy on a budget I have to strongly recommend that my fellow cheapskates get in on a good deal before it goes up. The more time you spend coding in Rev, the more time tRev will save you. It's a very nice environment to work in.

Joe F.