On 11/29/09 12:47 PM, Jacques Hausser wrote:
Hello everybody

I opened the preferences in the ID (what's very rare) and discovered that some
buttons are badly sized or placed,overlapping text and so on. Doesn't look very
professional.
Has somebody else observed such things, or it's only my computer ? (Mac OS
10.6.2, Rev 4.0.0)

Jacques

If, by ID preferences, you mean the basic RunRev preferences (under 'Revolution' on the Mac menubar)
then I can tell you that, with RevStudio 4:

On a G4 Mac 10.5.8 there are no problems,

On a Pentium 4, Ubuntu 8.04.3 (Preferences under 'Edit' on menubar) there are no problems,

On a Pentium 3, Windows XP (Preferences under 'Edit' on menubar) there are no problems.

So, it could be your computer, or it could be the Mac Intel build.