To all megabundle purchases and that Generic person (get a real name, btw)...

This news that buyers of the Megabundle get nothing but a zip file and a reg code with tRev and tText is not right. Since I have never gotten a megabundle personally (I'm one of the vendors for it) I was not aware!

I have no idea if this minimalist fulfillment approach has spread to other products in the bundle, but, nevertheless, on behalf of my colleagues in the RevSelect program, I apologize profusely, if that is the case.

Anyone who has not gotten proper fulfillment on tRev and tText with the Megabundle delivery, here are some links for you:

tRev:
- Installation: http://reveditor.com/?search=installation
- Quickstart: http://reveditor.com/trev-quickstart-get-started-fast
- FAQs: http://reveditor.com/frequently-asked-questions-27
- Shortcuts: http://reveditor.com/trev-shortcuts-with-snap-shortcuts

tText:
- Quickstart: http://reveditor.com/ttext-quickstart-get-started-fast
- Free plugins: http://reveditor.com/tag/ttextpluginfree

You can email me with questions, but please read the material first. There will not be a pop quiz and this will not be on the final.

Best,

Jerry Daniels
je...@daniels-mara.com