Nicolas,

No explanations... yet. But thanks for looking. I haven't received any other reports of the problem you encountered, but I'll dig into it. Will likely contact you offline.

The frustrating thing is that there's no way to know how many problems like this are due to the plugin. Most folks testing the site are finding nearly all of it working well. But then there are about 25% of users having problems in areas that work fine for others.

Richard

Nicolas Cueto wrote:
Richard,

Just out of curiosity, checked out your site. Unfortunately, it's not
working on my setup (Vista, Firefox 3.5.5, revApp 4.0.0-rc-1 build
940).

Here's what I see at my end. A window with a left-side menu and a
"downloading" message appears. During downloading, a screen object
that I guess is a progress bar also appears (can't tell for sure,
cause it remains one solid white color thruout the download). When the
"downloading" message and object disappear, there's a twirling
multi-colored icon/cursor, which simply disappears when clicked-on.
Then, at last, I'm left with just a black window with that left-side
menu, which is unclickable.

Tried it a couple of times, and the same results each time.

--
Nicolas Cueto