Scott,

Works great. Have you taken a look at the great mouse gesture lib by Malte? These are different approaches but are both very helpful in 'emulating' a touch screen device. They work best for revlets on the web emulating the iPhone for people wanting to show off their iPhone software online.

Hey,

as sitting in hotels in the middle of nowhere is boring, I took a couple of hours to write a little lib to implement mouse gestures in Rev. You can find it either in the new revOnline or type in the messagebox:

go stack URL "http://www.derbrill.de/fun/libMouseGestures.rev";

This lib enables you to implement mouse gestures in your own stacks. Just start using the stack by issuing:

start using stack "libMouseGestures"

To tell a control or card to listen to gestures you need to set a custom property of that control or card to true:

set the libGest["listenToGestures"] of this card to true

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgr...@comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html