[the "template" seems a bit darker:]
[The white point looks different.]

Note about the RGB values in Rev images

Do the following:
go to a Rev card with an image
choose pointer tool
right click on the image and do 'launch editor'
--in my case it is Photoshop
then inspect the exact RGB of each pixel

You will find each of these has a small offset such that the image in Rev is slightly darker.

This is a bummer when trying to edit images that overlay or surround in Rev.

I did not resolve how to compensate for this when I was working with an image project 2 years ago.
Hope this helps.