Using a Mac 10.6.2  RevMail function loads Email Program within application
being design all okay - but not when exported as a standalone application and
using a PC running Vista.  It will ONLY load the Email program if the field I
am wanting to send is empty.  Im wanting to send the data in the field!

On EmailResults
 --Send an email using your email client…
   Put field "Results" into TheMessageBody
   revMail "smerryl...@ach.org.au","mgra...@ach.org.au","Food Handling
Credential", TheMessageBody
End EmailResults

I am using the $500 Enterprise 4.0.0 Edition.   I have checked under General
that the Internet feature is selected to export with standalone windows
application.

Is there any format to the field that I should be aware of? Locked/ Unlocked/
Disabled, Font? Is this a glitch when designing on Mac, exporting to Windows
standalone?