Using a straight queryRegistry() call here and without involving a dataGrid, on Win 7 I got:

   * failure when relying on "auto-detect" security settings in the SA
     settings panel
   * success when I manually checked "registry (read) in same

So it seems the 'auto-detect' feature doesn't always detect everything?

Phil Davis