For me, right clicking downloads the result of running the irev code, but not the <?rev ?> code itself. If you saved a version as .txt it would probably work. Looking forward to seeing your solution.

I am building one that works with JQuery and is much more than a simple slide show. It is a specialized video library browser.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas