It looks like on the Mac you can get AppleScript to send keystrokes by telling
the application "System Events".

tell application "System Events"
        keystroke "x"
end tell

How can I tell Rev to execute this AppleScript code?

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) helps me remember the important details
of my life.