Thanks for the plutil and other suggestions which are good for the desktop, but I was wondering about doing this via iRev scripts online.

I can create and populate a pList on my desktop with textWrangler and use xcode to convert back to binary for inclusion with my iPhone app. What I want is a way using iRev scripts to create one on on-rev and if not that then at least via iRev scripts to modify an existing one.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgr...@comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html