Alejandro,
Thank you for answer.
Yes I know UDI's work. It is about Midi File Format (that is a part of my
work)...
But my new research is about direct access to Core Audio / Core Midi (in real
time...)
Exagofon my application is not a sequencer like Logic or ProTools, it is very
much easy to play with, it is like a game for a child (my small-son — yes I am
a grand-father ! — play with it and he is 4) but it is powerful and old many
possibilities.
For my own (pour ma part) my musical projects turn around contemporary music
like american minimalists (John Cage, Morton Felman, Terry Riley, la Monte
Young, Steve Reich, Philip Glass, etc...) and rock few special like Soft
Machine, Fripp & Eno, Robert Wyatt. But there is no exclusive, all is open...
If you have not already, watch part 6 of the presentation of Exagofon towards
the end, there are some more interesting musical examples than the beginning
(witch is more didactic) ; it is not really "compositions", but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgdRplS1wZE

I wish you also a good (half) week-end.
Bon souvenir de Paris
René