Indeed, they cannot. Let's hope it gets fixed in the first next update of the plug-in.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

We make software, websites and webware. We are always looking for new projects. Feel free to contact us and ask for a quote without any further obligations
http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html

Op 11 jan 2010, om 16:39 heeft Tim Selander het volgende geschreven:

I made a test stack, changing the cursor to a hand when over
buttons to click. Saved as a web application, put up on the web
and it works fine. (Kinda fun!) BUT the cursor doesn't change. It
stays an arrow. Since web users expect the cursor to change when
hovering over something clickable, I am disappointed.

Can cursors not be set on web revlets?

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan