The manual states: "When a card is opened, Revolution automatically focuses the first object on the card that is capable of receiving the keyboard focus." I don't want this to happen, but everything I have tried to stop it from happening (such as setting traversalOn to false or turning off autoHilite or whatever) means that fields I want to be able to edit text in don't accept a click (so I can't use a mouseUp in their script to change the traversalOn property because the message is not sent). How can I do this (i.e. no focus on open card, but focus with click or tab)? This worked as desired in HC.