On Jan 11, 2010, at 12:57 PM, Bernard Devlin wrote:

Just responding to myself, for the sake of anyone else who uses
Valentina 2 with libDatabase.  I am sure that most people will be
using Sql Yoga, still...

I know it's late in the day, but thanks Trevor for providing us with
such a transparent solution for working with Rev and databases.  I'm
not sure if Valentina will turn out to be what I want, or if I will go
on to use SQL Yoga in the future.  But for sheer ease of getting
started with a new db technology, libDatabase is a gem.

Thanks for posting Bernard. Can you email me the updated lib so I can post it on my site?

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems