On Jan 11, 2010, at 11:16 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

Devin Asay wrote:
Has anyone else seen this?

When I click on option menu buttons in revlets, the list of options
appears far above and and completely separate from the button on the
screen. It still works but it's very bizarre.

is this a known issue?

I don't know, but I found the exact same bug in HyperCard 15 years
ago...I don't suppose that helps.

Ah, the old HyperCard-wannabe bug. That's very helpful, Jacque.

I notice that it only happens in Safari, not FF. Can't check it in Windows right now because my Windows test machine died. Can anyone check it out? I'll post a bug report if needed.

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University