On 13/01/2010 16:10, Klaus Major wrote:
Dag Mark,

Am 13.01.2010 um 15:05 schrieb Mark Schonewille:

Hi Klaus,

I often have the same problem with other versions of Windows. It is not limited
to Windows 7. Quite some time ago, I decided not to bother anymore and to use
the shell whenever I have to launch an application or file.
Ah, good to know, thanks!

Are you sure that this hasn't been reported yet?
No idea :-)

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Best

Klaus

Well, I have had no problems with any versions of Windows up to an including XP * 3.

Mind you, that is majorly outdated except in Bulgaria . . .  :)

Mind you, I wonder why people would prefer Vista?

I wonder if "7" is better than Vista, or just a fudge rather like Millennium was?