Hello,
I have a musical keyboard (Axis 49 :
http://www.c-thru-music.com/cgi/?page=prod_axis-49) plugged by USB (on the Macintosh
keyboard) witch work on GarageBand>  rawKey messages on RunRev>  nothing !  :-(
I am very interested by this question...
Bons souvenirs de Paris
René

Le 14 janv. 2010 à 08:33, Sarah Reichelt a écrit :

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 1:47 PM, Nicolas Cueto<nicon...@gmail.com>  wrote:
I'd like to connect a USB dance-pad to my PC and then make a stack
that does game-type stuff with the signals sent in by the dance-pad.
But I don't know if Rev can read in signals other than from the mouse
or keyboard.

I would guess this sort of device functions like a trackpad or joystick.
My recommendation would be to plug it in and do stuff while tracking
rawKey messages.

Cheers,
Sarah

I have used a Belkin Nostromo Gamepad n52 for about 3 years as a programming aid
to stop me getting sore wrists.

All USB devices will send some sort of keyDown signals and/or pointer movements to the system; as long as you can interpret those keyDowns inside your stack there is
no earthly reason why your USB device won't work with RunRev.

sincerely, Richmond.