Now that Sarah solved my card name problems, I have a question about groups on stacks.

I don't want to print out the script of a group more than once if it's repeated on several cards. My question is:

Is the group ID unique in a stack or could I have a group 1010 on one card and group 1010 on a different card that is a completely different group? I know group IDs can be repeated in different stacks but I specifically concerned with group IDs in a single stack.

Thanks in advance,

len morgan