Hi Ralf,

I'm new to revolution and so also new to revigniter. I have an on-rev account (pba.on-rev.com) and put revigniter in the root directory and altered the system/application/config.irev file to: put "http://pba.on-rev.com/"; into gConfig["baseUrl"]

And created the blog.irev as per the documentation in pba.on-rev.com/system/application/controllers - but when I try to run/load it, I get 500 internal server error.

Any pointers for this newbie?

Thanks,

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan

Ralf Bitter wrote:
revIgniter v1.0 Beta has been released ready
for download. revIgniter is no longer in Alpha state.
It is now stable enough, that anybody who is
interested is encouraged to give it a try.

What's new? This version (1.0b) includes
a new library, which helps in manipulating images.
The image library lets you perform image resizing,
thumbnail creation, image cropping, image rotating
and image watermarking, for display purposes even without
writing images to disk.

Info and download at: http://www.revigniter.com/

Have fun!

Ralf