Hiya,

If the year isn't LISTed then assume the current year. You can also parse for ':' and any that don't have it have the year...

Other than that, the LIST command should take a filename ('LIST filename') and return full information, so you could parse the return from LIST and then pump through the filenames (those that have a ':').

Cheers,

Luis.