RevList wrote:

What I am saying is that I got the DVDs today and have been watching some
of the sessions.  Many of them use sample files that are no longer
available on the web site links that are referenced in the videos.
I would like to have these so that I can look at the scripts just as they
did in the session.

Stewart -- I've lost track of what the url should be and which files were on the server. I don't have a copy of the DVD to check, so could you contact me off list and we can figure it out? I know...I was an idiot. Go ahead and say it. :)