zryip theSlug wrote:

Here is what I could do to have this menu in each of my documents.
This is purely theoretical.

1) Creating of a substack in my project (as a kind of library) where I
could create the main menu
2) Creating a button with some script to handle my menu bar.
3) Creating a parentscript / behavior link between menu bar and its
code in the button
4) At every opening of a new document, copy of my group menu in the
new open stack. Provided of course that I have room in the top left

Maybe it can help, perhaps not. I tried ;)

Thanks. It won't work for my stacks, they have too many cards each. When you copy a menu to a stack, you also have to place it on each card. Right now I have a pre-placed menu on each card, and have duplicated the menu for each stack, which I think is how it's often done. But I was hoping someone had a better idea. Or I may have to use a floating menu stack after all.