The simplest way to deploy first class well maintened entrainment or B2B apps to all of those mobile devices at once and without caring about having to compose with iStore religious and proprietary compliance : web apps maked simple trough the final release of the irev / revServer, perhaps, at least, the threest's Rev biggest potential platform after Win and OS X and probably lots before the Linux and revMobile ones...